Pallet Racking Awareness Training
Acorn Warehouse Solutions can offer Pallet Racking Awareness Training for your staff using your own facility. We can provide a theory and practical assessment of up to 5 people in your premises.
- Power Point presentation covering pallet racking to identify Red, Amber and Green items as covered by the SEMA Codes of Practice.
- Legislative requirements.
- Defects and damage, what to look for and corrective actions.
- Theory on the reasons for Racking Inspections and the required frequency.
- Practical walk-around session with completion of the relevant forms which will be required to carry out the inspections for your staff.
- Certificate of Compliance to ensure that the persons concerned are competent in carrying out the Racking Inspections and the reporting of their findings.
This half day course will provide delegates with the information on why racking needs to be inspected and the knowledge to carry out basic racking inspections. It references SEMA codes of practice and reviews current legislation that covers the requirements for maintenance and inspection